Job description: The successful candidate will manage a complete account, provide technical and team leadership to the software development team through coaching and mentorship. Maintain the highest standards of software quality within the team by establishing acceptable practices and habits. Control the software development lifecycle, adhering to delivery schedules according to thoroughly tested and documented software development.
Job activities include:
- Manage and handle client communication, maintain business relations, and account management.
- Monitor the execution and the quality of multiple projects, and provide detailed status reporting to both client and management.
- Mentor and guide team members technically and provide process guidance.
- Support in software architecture development in UML over Rhapsody.
- Provide SW architecture guidance to both client and team members.
- Provide deep technical support across the different layers of embedded SW architecture.
- Integration of off-the-shelf components including Real-Time Operating System and low layer drivers.
- Development of Hardware abstraction layer and application components in C language.
- Review and Integration of different development branches.
- 6+ years of experience in embedded software development using C
- Experience in the development/integration of low-level drivers is required
- Experience in the development of application components (mandatory) and integrating them over real-time operating system (knowledge is mandatory; experience is a plus)
- Knowledge/experience in running and analyzing static analysis tools like QAC / PC-Lint
- Experience in generating detailed design documents using Doxygen is a plus