- Technically manage integration & validation test activities.
- Defines Processes, Methods, and tools for testing activities for internal and customer projects.
- Develop software integration and validation test plan and test strategy with compliance to ISO26262 up to ASIL D.
- Define and set up software validation and integration test environment requirements.
- Perform hardware analysis and debugging for the ECU/testing environment.
- Compile test reports for customer delivery.
- Perform technical reviews on test artifacts.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer science.
- +7 years of relevant hands-on experience.
- ISTQB® Certified Test Analyst.
- Good knowledge and experience of HIL, SIL, and MIL testing concepts.
- Good knowledge of test benches and test tools.
- Ex: NI, dSPACE, VT System, ..
- Ex: LabVIEW, ECUTest, vTESTstudio, ..
- Ex: Lauterbach, iSYSTEM iC5000, Vector Hardware
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages. (Ex: Python, Java, ..)
- Good knowledge of continuous integration frameworks. (Ex: Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI, …)
- Good knowledge of communication bus systems. (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and Ethernet)
- Working experience with requirements management systems (Doors, Polarion, Jama, etc)
- Excellent command of the English language is a must.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|