- To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics, Computer Engineering, or B. Sc. in Computer science.
- Embedded / Automotive Background is a plus.
- Functional Safety Background is a plus.
- 4+ years of proven project management experience.
Demonstrable project management experience in a complex environment.
- Expertise in interfacing with clients as part of project management activities.
- High sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Team Management, process management, and compliance with quality standards; ensuring project delivery within time, cost and quality specifications.
- Excellent command of the English language is a MUST in all aspects (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and leader.
- Problem-solving skills are a must.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- ASPICE with Sys1 to Sys5.
- Traction Drive System knowhow, or at least one of the subsystem understanding, knowledge in E-Motor, Inverter.
- Experience in the tools Polarion, Enterprise Architect or PTC-Tool Chain (Windchill RV&S, Modeler).
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|