Brightskies is seeking Linux systems engineer(s) to fill in vacancies in the High Performance Computing Department with the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Computer and/or Communications Engineering or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science.
- Basic Qualifications (must have)
- Good knowledge of:
- Linux/Unix based systems
- Applications Deployment in production environment and resolve dependencies
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages [bash – python].
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities & problem solving skills.
- IP Networks Fundamentals.
- Extra Qualifications (good to have)
- Experience in VMware.
- Experience in Containers [Docker].
- We are looking for candidates who are smart, passionate, hardworkers, with high ability of self-learning and who feel comfortable working on the edge of the unknown.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates are ready to travel 50% of time in the GULF region.
- Great working environment dealing with the latest technologies in the market.
- Building career path in the area of High performance computing and distributed systems.
- Flexible working hours,Competitive salaries, Medical and Social insurance.
|Job Category||Advanced Computing|
|Years of Experience||0-2|