We are seeking a full time, highly skilled, hands-on Full stack .Net Developer for the development of desktops and web applications. General Requirements:
- Location can be either in Cairo or Alexandria.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the email title until Dec 6th 2018
- Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes, including: client engagement, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support.
- Enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, and implement it.
- Interested in enhancing his/her skills and learning new technologies.
- Thorough understanding of relational database technologies, including: SQL Server, T-SQL, and Entity Framework.
- Strong understanding of SQL design/optimization, specifically MS SQL (Table Structure, Procedures, Triggers, Index creation, SSIS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- commitment to team collaborative problem solving and quality product is essential.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) is a plus.