Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, code, test, and debug software solutions for customer projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues throughout the product life cycle.
- Support engineering team to deliver software projects on time, within budget, and with quality.
- Provide technical documentation reflecting any software or system implementation details (i.e., functions specs, user guides, manual, release notes, as-built specs, flowcharts/diagrams/UML, etc.)
- Integrate into software project team.
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering
- Experience with software design, min. 3 years required.
- Extensive experience in C++ programming is a must.
- Experience in both, the Linux and Windows operating systems, required
- Experience in the Qt IDE required.
- Knowledge of software industry “best practices” required (SCRUM is a must).
- Outstanding communication skills required.
- Experience with the design and development of automotive diagnostic tools is a plus.