- Analyze customer requirements.
- Definition and refinement of SW Architecture for safety related functions.
- Support of Safety Concept Definition on Technical Safety concept level and SW System level.
- Evaluate the proper architectural design w.r.t to FuSa compliance
- Setup software integration strategy.
- Interface and handle the communication with System, and HW team.
- Respect AUTOSAR requirements and constraints while architecture development.
- Ensure the reusability and proper abstraction and architecture concepts.
- Close cooperation within the project team and alignment with project manager / project coordinator.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Excellent knowledge in designing static and dynamic software architecture and UML of Automotive projects using Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge in HCU/VCU Functions; Brake Functions, Torque Control and Torque Vectoring
- Knowledge of Architectural design criteria, basic understanding of AUTOSAR approach
- Related FuSa know how of ISO26262 part 6 (SW related part); ISO26262 part 4 is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE3.1.
- Excellent ability to analyze and bug fixing during the development.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members with implementing the architecture.
- Excellent ability to provide inspection reviews of software architecture.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.