- Develop and manage software requirements.
- Collection, preparation, and management of Stakeholder / Customer- Requirements in Polarion
- Planning, organization, and coordination of Stakeholder-Requirements analysis with project teams
- Coordination, lead and documentation customer meetings regarding Requirements Engineering
- Development of Stakeholder-Baseline Requirements, Compliance-Matrix and deviation list
- Participate to software architecture definition and reviews
- Execute different software development/ testing and analysis activities.
- Qualify software components according to ISO26262-8.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Excellent experience in Software Requirements Engineering according ASPICE of mechatronic-systems (e.g. auxiliary systems), subsystems (e-motor, Inverter)
- Very good experience in related Tools, e.g. ALM-Tool (Polarion)
- Ideally knowhow about Software Architect and Tools (Enterprise Architect)
- Good knowledge (preferred to be with working experience) of the V software development life cycle
- Good knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as LIN and CAN communications, J1939 & UDS protocols.
- Good Knowledge of UML.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Dedication to knowledge sharing with his team members.
- Excellent communication skills with other teams and the customer.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required
Following will be considered as a plus:
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Good understanding of the requirements of automotive systems.
- Good knowledge of ASPICE 3.1 and ISO26262.
- Good Knowledge of Safety analysis methods