- Contributing your QA expertise and perspective to designing and refining requirements
- Analyzing, creating, and extending existing or new test cases to ensure the testability of existing and new requirements.
- Integrating your QA activities into your team’s iteration and continuously monitoring requirements from the beginning to the end of an iteration
- Coaching your team to continuously develop and improve QA measures.
- Prepare reports related to software testing carried out.
- Become a product expert. Share knowledge with other team members to grow their product expertise and testing skills.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Ability to work independently and carry out deliveries to completion.
- Work with the agile team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release.
- Seek out areas of improvement and efficiency throughout the software development and maintenance process.
- 2+ Years of related professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – to ensure the ability to write test plans, test cases, defect reports, and documentation, and the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Naturally curious and have a burning desire to learn.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting