- Facilitate and ensure the project team’s smooth operation to deliver the agreed SW.
- Agrees with the Tech Lead about the processes, delivery scope, change requests, and the applied qualifications.
- Provide detailed professional planning for projects activities, with a budget and resource allocation.
- Monitor & control projects schedules, budget, and risks.
- Coordinate and assign tasks with the support of the Tech Lead to team members to fulfill plans and meet deadlines.
- Provide reports for planned effort per project, and per resource, taking into account resources vacations, holidays, or training.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of software project management experience.
- Previous experience in Software development or testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Polarion.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE3.1 and ISO26262.
- International mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Excellent English language (spoken and written) is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)