RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIESThis includes but is not limited to:
- In the context of complex automotive projects with multiple teams working in parallel, manage the quality of the intermediate and final deliveries (inter-team deliveries and customer deliveries).
- Execute both random inspections and planned audits on different work products in the project.
- Identify and evaluate quality metrics and present them to management and customers.
- Proactively support project managers to plan corrective actions to improve quality.
- Execute different quality audits on selected projects inside the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the Software Quality Assurance / Software Development field.
- Strong knowledge of Agile, CMMI, ASPICE 3.1, and ISO26262.
- Experience with the Software development process, Systems engineering methodologies, and test techniques.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Capability to enforce discipline and process compliance within complex project environments.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with other teams and the customer.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.