We are looking for Software Developer is generally responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software solutions or ongoing business projects. The successful candidate will work closely with our software design and development team.
- Researching, designing, and implementing software programs.
- Identifying areas for modifications in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code to implement the required task.
- Perform quality assurance procedures and unit testing to assure the quality of the work delivered.
- Deploying and adhere to Brightskies software development tools, processes and metrics.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and coding problems.
- Collaborate with members of the project team (including designers, testers and developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0-3 years within a development team, understanding of the entire web development process.
- Solid Understanding of Object Oriented concepts and different Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with J2EE or Spring is an asset.
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful services is preferred
- Ability to work with version control (Git or SVN)
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Willingness to troubleshoot and desire to probe further to solve problems, eager to learn and explore different technologies.
- Ability to manage the assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements