- Configure AUTOSAR embedded software stacks (e.g. communication, memory, diagnostics) used in electronic control modules including customer-specific software needs.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR embedded software system (e.g. OS, RTE, BSW modules) as well as application software components.
- Implement AUTOSAR safety features such as (memory partitioning, timing protection, …).
- Develop software components in C language for both application layer and basic software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 0-3 years of AUTOSAR development/configuration experience.
- Good knowledge of C programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts, and architecture.
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as CAN and LIN communications.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability and ease with using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Good knowledge of UDS and J1939 protocols is a plus.
- Experience in using the DaVinci configurator is a plus.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.