- Researching, designing, and implementing assigned tasks.
- Identifying areas for modifications in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code to implement the required task.
- Perform quality assurance procedures and unit testing to assure the quality of the work delivered.
- Deploying and adhere to Brightskies software development tools, processes, and metrics.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and coding problems.
- Collaborate with members of the project team (including designers, testers, and developers) to consistently improve the functionality and user-friendliness of the developed applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years within a development team, grasping the entire web development process.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and different Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience with J2EE different frameworks. Working experience with Spring is an asset.
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful services is preferred.
- Ability to work with version control (Git or SVN).
- Knowledge of microservice architecture is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other relevant team members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and desire to probe further to solve problems.
- Eager to learn and explore different technologies.
- Ability to manage the assigned tasks and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.