We are looking for full stack developers. the successful candidate will work closely with our Enterprise Solutions team. The team is responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software solutions or ongoing business projects.
- location: Preferable Cairo-based
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Researching, designing, and implementing assigned tasks.
- Identifying areas for modifications in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code to implement the required task.
- Perform quality assurance procedures and unit testing to assure the quality of the work delivered.
- Deploying and adhere to Brightskies software development tools, processes and metrics.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and coding problems.
- Collaborate with members of the project team (including designers, testers and developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the developed applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years within a development team, grasping the entire web development process.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts and different Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with J2EE different frameworks. Working with Spring is an asset.
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful services is preferred.
- Ability to work with version control (Git or SVN)
- Knowledge of microservice architecture is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other relevant team members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and desire to probe further to solve problems.
- Eager to learn and explore different technologies.
- Ability to manage the assigned tasks and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.