Scope of the job: a brief description of your role as a general
- Development of Cybersecurity SW technical solution according to ISO 21434.
- Provide Cybersecurity evidences according to ISO 21434-10.
- Incorporate Cybersecurity into all relevant processes for Software Design.
- Support leadership, culture and competence for Cybersecurity in Software Engineering
- Integration of security components in AUTOSAR environment
- Configuration of hardware security modules
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Create, foster and sustain a cybersecurity culture that supports and encourages the effective achievement of cybersecurity at software level
- Develop Software Cybersecurity Requirements to be implemented in the Software Design
- Perform Software Cybersecurity Analysis (Vulnerability Analysis)
- Support design/verification Software team in verification and testing of Cybersecurity SW implementation (Penetration and Fuzz Testing)
- Provide Cybersecurity reviews for Software cybersecurity work products