- Analyze customer requirements.
- Design the software architecture and define the software configuration.
- Analyze the software architecture for safety and security.
- Develop software safety mechanisms.
- Setup software integration strategy.
- Interface and handle the communication with System, safety, and HW team.
- Respect AUTOSAR requirements and constraints while architecture development.
- Ensure the reusability and proper abstraction and architecture concepts.
- Lead/Mentor senior software architects/engineers on different design/development activities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 10+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience.
- Excellent knowledge in designing static and dynamic software architecture and UML of Automotive projects using Enterprise Architect.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE3.1 and ISO26262.
- Excellent ability to analyze and bug fixing during the development.
- Excellent ability to lead and manage team members under his mentorship.
- Excellent ability to provide inspection reviews of software architecture.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.
- Excellent Knowledge of Safety analysis methods