Job Description: This includes but is not limited to:
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Design the software architecture and define the software configuration.
- Setup software integration strategy.
- Interface and handle the communication with System, and HW team.
- Respect AUTOSAR requirements and constraints while architecture development.
- Ensure the reusability and proper abstraction and architecture concepts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Excellent knowledge in designing static and dynamic software architecture and UML of Automotive projects using Enterprise Architect.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE3.1.
- Excellent ability to analyze and bug fixing during the development.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members with implementing the architecture.
- Excellent ability to provide inspection reviews of software architecture.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.
- Excellent knowledge of safety analysis methods.
- AUTOSAR knowledge and ISO26262.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|