- Job Description:
The employee will be part of the HPC team. We are responsible for implementing, provisioning and managing linux clusters for our customers. Also we are using state of the art technologies to enhance and facilitate our daily tasks using new Automation tools. Being part of the HPC team we are also responsible for maintaining Research Applications on one of the top 500 HPC clusters. The employee will be also exposed to different cultures during his work due to the diversity of our customers.
- Job Requirements:
- Years of Experience: 2-4 years
- B.Sc. in Computer and/or Communications Engineering or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science.
- Basic Qualifications (must to have):
- Excellent knowledge of:- Linux/Unix based systems- Applications Deployment in production environment and resolve dependencies- CPU & computer system architectures, data-center main building-blocks
- Good understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages [bash – python]
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities & problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge in IP Networks.
- Good knowledge in one of the virtualization and cloud technologies [VMware / Hyper-v / OpenStack]
- Extra Qualifications (nice to have):
- Experience in HPC [xCAT – SLURM]
- Experience in Containers [Docker – Singularity – Kubernetes]
- Experience in automation tools and DevOps [Ansible – Puppet – Git]
- We are looking for candidates who are smart, passionate, hardworkers, with high ability of self-learning and who feel comfortable working on the edge of the unknown.
- Candidates are ready to travel 50% of time in the GULF region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
|Job Category||Advanced Computing|