- Location can be either in Cairo or Alexandria, with preference to Alexandria residents.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- In general, Very competitive packages.
- Please apply to email@example.com with the job code in the email title until Dec 6th 2018
- Leads the functional safety activities on the system level
- Supports in the development of complex embedded system architectures, especially automotive systems (e.g. ADAS, autonomous driving systems, electrical and hybrid vehicle systems, etc.)
- Develops hazard and safety analyses on system, hardware and software levels.
- Develops functional and technical safety concepts and requirements.
- Develops safety requirements on vehicle, system, hardware and software levels.
- Reviews and verify customer compliance with ISO26262 and guide customers to actions needed to close gaps.
- Support in the selection and setup of processes and tools for functional safety compliance.
- Graduate of Computer/Electronics/Mechatronics or related Engineering Degree.
- Different levels of experience are required (Engineer: 1+ years of experience, Senior Engineer: 3+ years of experience) in development / testing of embedded systems
- Experience across different activities in V cycle including Design, development, and testing activities.
- Experience in development and management of system requirements is highly recommended.