- Requirements Engineering for electric drivetrain systems (E-Motor, Inverter, stee) according ASPICE (Sys.1 / Sys.2)
- Collection, preparation and management of Stakeholder / Customer-Requirements in Polarion
- Planning, organization and coordination of Stakeholder-Requirements analysis with project teams
- Coordination, lead and documentation customer meetings regarding Requirements Engineering
- Development of Stakeholder-Baseline Requirements, Compliance-Matrix and deviation list
- Further development, improvement of Requirements Engineering processes, tools
- Perform trainings in Requirements Engineering (process, tools) and support ASPICE process group.
- Develop the system architecture design documents according to ASPICE (Sys.3).
- Develop the system interface specification document.
- Develop system integration and verification plan.
- Derive system integration and verification test cases.
Job Requirements :
- Education with Bachelor degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics engineering, system engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in development of automotive system requirements.
- Excellent experience in System Requirements Engineering according to ASPICE of different EVs systems (BMS, PWT, Inverter, Charging …etc.).
- Very good experience in related Tools, e.g. ALM-Tool (Polarion, DOORS, Jama).
- Ideally knowhow about System Architect and Tools (Enterprise Architect, MATLAB/Simulink) and system integration of HW, SW and mechanical components for electric Auxiliaries.
- Good knowledge about product development processes (Automotive SPICE &ISO26262).
- Well-structured work style, excellent communication skills, results orientated, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing