- Develop software validation test strategy and test plans.
- Develop software validation test specifications according to test strategy and generate corresponding test scripts.
- Review and approve software/system requirement specifications for testability against verification criteria
- Support definition of software validation test environment requirements
- Setup and verify software validation test environment
- Establish traceability between software test specifications and software requirements
- Execute software validation test specifications (Manual and Automatic)
- Analyze and rework software validation test results
- Develop and communicate software validation test reports.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Excellent knowledge of HIL, SIL and MIL testing concepts.
Experience in test benches and test tools.
- Ex: NI, dSPACE, VT System, ..
- Ex: TestStand, LabVIEW, ECUTest, vTESTstudio, TRACE32 ..
- Ex: Lauterbach, iSYSTEM iC5000, Vector Hardware
Experience in requirement management tools
- Ex: IBM Rational DOORS, DOORS Next Gen, Polarion, Jama, PTC Integrity, ..
- Experience in Automotive Vector tools (CANoe, DiVa, CANdela).
- Electronic laboratory tasks (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, …)
- PCB (In-circuit) debugging (preferably Lauterbach/TRACE32)
- Excellent knowledge of Automotive SPICE®
Experience in programming languages.
- Ex: C Sharp, C, C++
Experience in scripting languages.
- Ex: Python, Java, CAPL, SQL
Experience in continuous integration frameworks.
- Ex: Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI, ..
Experience in communication bus systems
- Ex: CAN, LIN, FlexRay or Ethernet
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root causes analysis skills.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Excellent English language (spoken and written) is required, Spanish is preferable.
Following will be considered as a plus:
- ISTQB® certification.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 26262.
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical machines, Inverters and Control.
- Excellent knowledge of Modeling and Simulation.