- Integrate the embedded software including application and basic software components.
- Integrate AUTOSAR SWCs (RTE Configurations) and implement AUTOSAR SWCs and CDDs based on software requirement needs.
- Manage the different branches, submodules, and merge with upstream repositories.
- Integrate the software components continuously.
- Define the software integration strategy.
- Improve the software integration process
- Prepare the software delivery package to the customer.
- Interface and handle the communication with System, safety, and HW team.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Good understanding of Autosar4.x Architecture and concept.
- Experience in AUTOSAR software integration.
- Excellent knowledge in software integration testing and software validation.
- Experience in AUTOSAR RTE configurations and SWC integration (ETAS toolchain is preferrable).
- Strong ability to support in software architecture development of onboard motion systems using Enterprise Architect (UML).
- Excellent Knowledge of Git as a versioning control system to manage changes among different developers.
- PCB (In-circuit) debugging (preferably Lauterbach/TRACE32)
- Good knowledge within RTOS.
- Experience in implementing safety mechanisms for Infineon Aurix platform (SafeTlib)
- knowledge in CAN, UDS, GIT, and J1939 protocols
- Experience in Automotive bus analyzers like CANAlyzer/CANoe.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE3.1
- Experience in analysis and bug fixing.
- Cybersecurity knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members.
- Excellent ability to provide inspection reviews of software architecture.