- Designs and develops software for automotive systems using C++.
- Develops and manages software requirements.
- Takes different architectural discussions to improve performance, safety, and quality.
- Manages development environment and toolchain.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 4+ years of C++ development experience.
- Experience in software development with the V software development life cycle.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root causes analysis skills.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language (spoken and written).
- Following will be considered as a plus:
- Autosar experience is a plus (Classic – Adaptive).
- Cyber security knowledge is a plus.