- Design and integrate SIMULINK models.
- Configure code generator of C code from SIMULINK module.
- Automation of functional module tests
- Documentation of developed modules
- Development of test scripts for MIL/SIL/PIL platform
- Development of Plants, Control logic/ algorithms and build system Models for electric drivetrain systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Model Based Development Experience.
- Experience in model based development and code generation in MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Experience in control theories
- Excellent knowledge of the MATLAB model verifier.
- Experience in specification and execution of MIL testing.
- Excellent knowledge of the full development process over MATALB/SIMULINK from requirements specifications to configuration of code generator.
- Experience in software development with the V software development life cycle.
- Experience in vehicle communication protocols such as CAN/CAN-FD/LIN and diagnostic protocols such as UDS & J1939 is a plus.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Experience in using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators and oscilloscopes.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root causes analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English language (spoken and written).
- Excellent understanding of power train, battery management and auxiliaries.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE 3.1 and ISO26262.
- Excellent Knowledge of Safety analysis methods
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|