Senior Front End Developer
Posted 4 weeks ago
- Review designs created by web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work.
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications.
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback.
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds.
- Identify and troubleshoot various UI issues and coding problems.
- Collaborate with members of the development team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve the functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
- Meet tight deadlines as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-6 years in a front-end development role.
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects.
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on the front end design and development.
- Proficiency with Angular is a must – Experience in React JS is an asset.
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.