- Location can be either in Cairo or Alexandria, with preference to Alexandria residents.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- In general, Very competitive packages.
- Please apply to email@example.com with the job code in the email title until Dec 6th 2018
- Development and testing of automotive embedded software
- Development of software requirements, high and low level design specifications, unit and integration test specifications and maintenance of requirements traceability
- Configuration management of development artifacts over different branches and different releases and milestones
- Works on different hardware platforms from simple single core microcontrollers to complex many-core systems with DSPs and interfaces with FPGAs included.
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- Experience in development in C and C++ over different hardware platforms
- Low layer drivers development experience in addition to pure application development is required
- Experience in one or more model-based development tools with code generation is a plus
- Ability to manage software quality under different development life cycles (V cycle, Iterative V, Agile,…etc) is required
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR is a plus
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability and ease with using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Candidates should have flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required