RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Development and analysis of SW Cybersecurity requirements according to ISO 21434.
- Incorporate Cybersecurity into all relevant activities for Software Design.
- Perform Software Cybersecurity Analysis (Vulnerability Analysis)
- Support, plan and execute verification and testing of SW Cybersecurity requirements (for example through Penetration and Fuzz Testing)
- Provide Cybersecurity reviews for Software cybersecurity work products
- Integration of security components in AUTOSAR environment
- Configuration of hardware security modules
- Graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related degrees.
- 3+ years relevant experience are required.
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems and networks is required
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems is required
- Experience in development and code review in C and Python is mandatory, and C++ is a plus
- Related Certifications in the area of Cybersecurity are considered as a plus (e.g. TUV certified automotive cybersecurity engineer certification, or similar)
- Experience in development or integration of at least one encryption algorithm is required
- Experience in integration of AUTOSAR security modules is a plus
- Experience in development of system-level cyber security requirements is a plus
- Knowledge about ISO 21434 and ISO26262 is considered as a plus
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|