- Location can be either in Cairo or Alexandria, with preference to Alexandria residents.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- In general, Very competitive packages.
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the email title until Dec 6th 2018
- Responsible for understanding and guiding customers in their use of AUTOSAR software through all aspects of the product lifecycle (requirement, design, development, validation, and production).
- Works closely with customers to implement and configure AUTOSAR embedded software used in electronic control modules including customer specific software needs.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR embedded software system (e.g. OS, RTE, BSW modules) as well as application software components.
- Liaison with customers and silicon venders throughout the software development process. Implements AUTOSAR safety features such as (memory partitioning, timing protection, …).
- 3+ years of AUTOSAR development/configuration experience for releases 3.x and 4.x
- Strong fundamentals with C programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts and architecture.
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as CAN and LIN communications.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability and ease with using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Dedication to teaching his team members.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- Knowledge of Adaptive AUTOSAR is a plus
- Candidates should have flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.