- Responsible for understanding and supporting customers in their use of AUTOSAR software through all aspects of the product lifecycle (requirement, design, development, validation, and production).
- Works closely with customers to configure and integrate AUTOSAR BSW (Mcal Included) and implement AUTOSAR SWCs and CDDs based on customer specific software needs.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR application.
- Liaison with customers and silicon venders throughout the software development process.
- Implements AUTOSAR safety features such as (memory partitioning, timing protection, …).
- Supporting and coaching team members.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of AUTOSAR development/configuration experience.
- Strong experience in C programming in embedded environments.
- Strong experience in embedded system architecture.
- Strong experience in RTOS.
- Good understanding of Autosar4.x Architecture and concept.
- Experience in Autosar (RTE, CAN, LIN, COM, XCP, DEM, DCM) BSW stacks configurations and integration (ETAS toolchain is preferrable).
- Experience in implementing safety mechanisms for Infineon Aurix platform (SafeTlib)
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as CAN and LIN communications.
- Good UML Knowledge
- Experience in UDS/OBD Diagnostic standard
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent English language (spoken and written) is required, Spanish is preferable.
- Good knowledge of ASPICE/CMMI