- Lead the team’s daily activities, Follow the customer way of work
- Report the status and blockage periodically
- Organize and moderate all scrum meetings
- Coordinate with the PO and make sure the sprint planning is respected
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience of working in a Scrum team with scrum master role
- Hands on experience working with product owner, Architect and teams on the development schedule.
- Automotive industry background is preferred.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.
- The following is considered a plus: – Scrum master safe Agile certified.