Scope of Work:
- Strong system knowledge of SAP Workflow
- Ability to convert Business Flow into System Workflow with Business Owner Inputs
- Ability to excel in a team environment and consistently deliver on assigned application development tasks.
- Ability to work under stress, with interruptions, as well as with conflicting needs and tight deadline
- Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with client technical and business contacts.
- An understanding of requirements from functional specifications and can map the requirements to prepare Technical specification
- Must have hand-on HCM experience with ESS/MSS/SLCM/PM/Custom Scenarios.
- Must be skilled in Workflow configuration, design and implementation, supporting a variety of Workflow tasks and development in conjunction with the SAP environment, which includes SAP ECC 6.0.
- Expert knowledge about Workflow Builder.
- UWL Integration of SAP Business Workplace.
- Knowledge in Workflow Integration with ABAP Web dynpro.
- Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT
- SAP Certified in ABAP or Workflow
- At least 4 years of experience in SAP ABAP Workflow.
- Knowledge of SAP RMS is required