Scope of work:
- Design and Develop of Portal Content Clean-up Project for aligning all portal objects with SAP Standard Naming Convention and recommendations
- Administrate and Develop the Role Navigations and Business Packages for SRM 7.0 EHP1 Business package
- Administrate and configure for Employee Self Service/Manager Self Service EHP4 and EHP5 Business Packages
- Administration and configuration for SLCM Standard Business Package Installation
- Administration, Configuration and develop the activities in NWDS and NWDI infrastructure
- Portal objects administration and configuration adhering to all SAP recommended methodologies
- Create all BI reports and SRM related custom portal objects
- Administrate and configure the Universal Work List (UWL) for SAP Standard and custom SAP Applications
- Design and develop the Portal Theme objects and Complex Role Navigation from uploaded SAP Backend Roles
- Conduct user Management Engine administration (specially UME configuration with Active directory and ABAP)
- Knowledge Management administration and configuration and KM Transport methodologies across the landscape
- Involve in Change Transport System (CTS+) transport methodologies
- Setting up Single Sign On with Various SAP systems (Including ERP, BI, SRM and CRM) and Non SAP systems (Blackboard, Millennium)
- Visual composer configuration, Administration and Deployment activities
- Development experience in JAVA programming and configuration of Collaboration and Knowledge Management.
- Skill requirements include Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML, Portal Component Development using NetWeaver Developer Studio, Webdynpro, SAP Portal iView development and experience with Unix/Windows.
- ABAP programming experience is a plus.
- Single sign on and knowledge of Trex server, ITS and BSP is required.
- Portal Configuration on SAP Cloud Platform is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or an IT related discipline.
- Certified in SAP Portal.
- Experience of 4-6 Years in the relevant required experience.