We are looking for developers responsible for the design, build, test and implementation of SAP ecommerce and other SAP cloud solutions. Additionally, you will work directly with analysts, project team members, and business users to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, which are further utilized to facilitate the full implementation life cycle.
As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of the business while providing end user support in production and non-production environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Hands on experience with J2EE, JSP, JSTL and Spring framework is an asset
- Must have clarity in integration & implementation using data exchange formats such as SOAP/REST/JSON Web Services, RESTFUL/SOAP APIs.
- Working knowledge and understanding of database systems (such as Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL) and proficient in query building
- Hands on experience on SAP Hybris eCommerce platform version 5.0 onwards shared in at least 2- 3 SAP Hybris enterprise implementations.
- SAP Hybris technical certification is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with team members and cross functional teams
- Self-driven, able to work independently or within a team setting.
- Displays a history of strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.