Scope of work:
- Design, build and deploy SAP UI5 applications along with backend OData and integration objects on premise gateway or on cloud platform. This includes Fiori like custom development.
- Write OData Channel Gateway Services and consume them as required.
- Author training material and conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team on UI5/OData development
- Design and code review of SAP UI5/OData objects developed by the team against SAP leading/best practices.
- Identify and document security requirements related to SAP UI5/OData application design.
- Provide input to test case development for UI5 based forms.
- Contribute in Architecture and configuration of the SAP cloud Platform services along with cloud identity
- Essential to have knowledge and experience of both Fiori (SAPUI5) and ABAP OOPS development.
- Having OData/Gateway service development experience is a must for both on premise and SAP Cloud Platform
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot Fiori applications
- Understanding of Fiori/NW Gateway architecture.
- Hands on experience of developing using Eclipse and WebIDE.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent education.
- Relevant SAP Certification.
- Experience of 2-4 Years in the relevant required experience