Scope of work:
- Apply thorough understanding of processes, according to area of development, to the data requirements, automated business solutions, and integration issues.
- Lead discussions with functional consultants and/or other members of the technical teams during requirements gathering.
- Coordinate activities with team members for successful transition of application through development, testing, implementation and maintenance stages.
- Write well-commented code and adhere to naming conventions. Review code against established standards and ensure team and own compliance.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple development teams located remotely
- Ability to excel in a team environment and consistently deliver on assigned application development tasks.
- Ability to work under stress, with interruptions, as well as with conflicting needs and tight deadlines.
- Application of OSS notes.
- SAP Modules Development such as SLCM, HR (PY, OM, PA, TM), FI (FM, BCS), MM (PR, AP, IM), PS, XI, Gateway & Fiori
- Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design and testing
- Principles of program documentation
- Principles of report, screen, and form design
- Planning and implementing upgrades.
- Strong knowledge of ABAP development
- Development experience and in-depth knowledge of ABAP/4 programming language, workflow, IDOC, ALE, BAPI, Function Modules and SAP Scripts
- Good technical specification writing skills
- Ability to code application components to specifications using applicable technology standards
- Excellent troubleshooting, strong analytical and problem solving skills for ABAP Support Issues
- SAP gateway services knowledge
- Working on ABAP HANA is preferred
- Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT
- SAP Certified in ABAP Technology or Frameworks Experience
- 6 years of experience in relevant field.