- Development of Radar post processing algorithms: tracking, clustering and detection.
- Validation of the algorithms against ground truth.
- Move the implementation to an embedded target.
- Support in Radar pre-processing related algorithms: chirp configuration using 1st and 2nd dim FFT.
- Support in data collection procedure.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of Radar basics.
- Good knowledge of state estimation filters like Kalman filter.
- Good knowledge of clustering algorithms like KNN or density based.
- Good knowledge of CFAR related algorithms.
- Good knowledge of MATLAB and code generation especially in a model based development process.
- Code versioning and configuration management.
- Good knowledge of C++, C and CMake.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Knowledge with TI platform: CCS, Debugging, mmWave SDK, IPC, MultiCore, LVDS, sysbios, pin muxing is a plus.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|