- Consortium participation in CP Diag working group
- Responsible for understanding and supporting customers in their use of AUTOSAR software through all aspects of the product lifecycle (requirement, design, development, validation, and production).
- Diagnoses, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR application.
- Liaison with customers and silicon venders throughout the software development process.
- Implements AUTOSAR safety features such as (memory partitioning, timing protection, …).
- Supporting and coaching team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 6+ years of AUTOSAR development/configuration experience.
- Strong experience in C programming in embedded environments.
- Strong experience in embedded system architecture.
- Good understanding of Autosar4.x Architecture and concept.
- Experience in Autosar (diagnostic modules DEM/DCM/FIM) BSW stacks configurations and integration.
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as CAN and LIN communications.
- Good UML Knowledge
- Experience in UDS/OBD Diagnostic standard
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent English language (spoken and written) is required.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|