- Implementation of functional requirements in electrical drives, taking safety standards into account
- Creating and contributing to system architectures and contributing to technical safety concepts
- Discussion of solution strategies together with the SW and HW departments
- Definition of specification and validation test cases, as well as execution of tests and creation of specification and test reports, if required.
- Commissioning tests on common test systems and in the vehicle
- Supporting the Functional Safety Manager in the assessment of functional safety topics
- With your technical expertise you support the further development of new technologies in the area of Powertrain & E-Mobility
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent combination.
- Experience in requirements development and breakdown across different domains (System, SW and HW).
- long-term experience in the field of powertrain and e-mobility
- Distinct system knowledge for electric drive technology and power electronics
- Initial experience in the area of functional safety is advantageous
- Experience with the following tools:
- Experience in embedded systems development according to a well-established quality management system (e.g Automotive SPICE).
- Great team playing & leadership skills.
- Structured, logical, and critical thinking are the main assets for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|