- Monitor employees’ database system by recording and updating hiring, resignations, transfers…etc in order to ensure accurate database.
- Handle employees’ insurance procedures through delivering insurance check to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1,2 and 6
- Follow-up with employees’ contracts, renewals, resignations, and hiring documents to ensure that employees’ files are complete and accurate
- Manage & update employee’s files.
- Issue any necessary documents and reports required from official authorities (Labor and Social Insurance Offices) to ensure company compliance with labor and social insurance laws related to all personnel matters
- Create and maintain personnel records for each employee to keep the employee database system constantly updated
- Responsible for clearance forms and follow up process
- Respond to employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
- Attend any investigations to ensure compliance of labor law.
- Monitor all leaves (annual vacations. sick leaves. emergency leaves .unpaid leave. etc ….) ensuring that relevant policies are adhered to.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage, motivate employees and attract talents
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- From 1 to 3 years of proven experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Excellent command of Arabic and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
|Job Category||People and Culture|