- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Coordinate with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Supports the new employee orientation process; Ensures that all required new employee forms are properly prepared and signed; creates new employee personnel files.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Reports on hiring progress weekly and monthly.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Self-motivated, eager to help and motivate others
- Well organized and focused on time management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining commitment to deadlines and deliverable.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality