Path Planning Engineer
Alexandria, Giza-Smart Village
Posted 1 week ago
- Development of path planning algorithms based on different strategies.
- Test the algorithms in Model-In-The Loop environment based on MATLAB and CARLA.
- Testing and optimization of implemented algorithms on Vehicle.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of path planning techniques.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Good knowledge/Experience of testing with CARLA.
- Good knowledge with ROS.
- Good knowledge with MATLAB.
- Good knowledge with state estimation.
- Good understanding of probability, statistics, probabilistic modeling, and linear algebra.
- Good understanding of vehicle kinematics and dynamics.
- Basic knowledge of other self-driving stacks.
- Autonomous, motivated, and self-learner.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|