– Responsible for office publications (pamphlets, business cards, company profile).
– Manages the purchasing process, reports on expenditures, and ensures that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
– Schedules meetings and appointments.
– Maintains the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
– Coordinates with the IT department on all office equipment.
– Addresses employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery and Hardware).
– Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services.
– Manages janitors.
– Deal with the bank.
– Handles all international & domestic shipments.
– Handles internal and international travel arrangements for employees (e.g. visa issuance process, hotel reservations, flight reservations, car reservations).
– Manage employees’ custodies, expenses, and allowances for internal and international travels.
– Bachelor’s degree holder.
– 2-5 years of relevant experience.
– Excellent command of Microsoft Office Tools.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
– Self-driven and motivated candidate.