- Researching, designing, and implementing assigned tasks.
- Identifying areas for modifications in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code to implement the required task.
- Perform quality assurance procedures and unit testing to assure the quality of the work delivered.
- Deploying and adhere to Brightskies software development tools, processes, and metrics.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and coding problems.
- Collaborate with members of the project team (including designers, testers, and developers) to consistently improve the functionality and user-friendliness of the developed applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in software development.
- Strong .NET / C# / NET Core / EF Core development experience.
- Experience with relational database design and development.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Additional Skills with the below will be a Plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Azure services.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other relevant team members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and desire to probe further to solve problems.
- Eager to learn and explore different technologies.
- Ability to manage the assigned tasks and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.