- 0-4 years of experience (Fresh grads are welcome if they satisfy the below requirements)
- Strong foundations in mathematics, system theory and control systems
- Strong embedded C programming skills including implementation and testing of different control algorithms (PID, MPC,..etc) on target hardware
- Experience of algorithm development and simulation over MATLAB or equivalent is mandatory
- Good knowledge of linear quadratic estimator (Kalman filter).
- Good knowledge of Pure Pursuit/Stanley control algorithms is a plus.
- Autonomous, motivated, and self-learner are mandatory skills
- longitudinal & lateral motion control algorithms to control acceleration/deceleration, braking and steering to follow the target path.
- Test the algorithms in Model-In-The Loop environment based on Matlab and CARLA
- Identification of the required CAN bus controls to control the different actuators
- Testing and optimization of algorithms on Vehicle
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|