- Design and integrate SIMULINK models.
- Configure code generator of C code from SIMULINK module.
- Documentation of developed modules
- Development of Plants, Control logic/ algorithms and build system Models for electric drivetrain systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- (0-3) years of Model Based Development Experience.
- Knowledge of model based development and code generation in MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Knowledge of control theories
- knowledge of the MATLAB model verifier.
- Knowledge specification and execution of MIL testing.
- knowledge of the full development process over MATALB/SIMULINK from requirements of specifications to configuration of code generator.
- Knowledge of software development with the V software development life cycle.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Knowledge at using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators and oscilloscopes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root causes analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English language (spoken and written).
- Understanding of power train, battery management and auxiliaries.
- knowledge of ASPICE 3.1 and ISO26262.
- Knowledge of Safety analysis methods
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|