Mid-level Frontend developer
Alexandria, Giza-Smart Village
Posted 1 year ago
- Developing new features in a fast-paced startup environment
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Be in direct contact with our customers to ensure a smooth process of the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a frontend developer.
- Experience working with a modern framework like Angular or React
- Knowledge of consuming RESTful services is preferred.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other relevant team members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and desire to probe further to solve problems.