- Technical engineering evaluation & Acceptance of S/W & H/W tools requests to all running projects in BrightSkies VS Project requirements VS tools real load & budget constraints. •Managing Projects Procurement Plans (Planning, execution , Monitor & Control). •Managing Procurement communication channels with (internal & External) stakeholders. •Planning, Monitoring & Controlling of company purchase Budget assets (S/W & H/W tools) to reach max efficient usability of the budget. •Align with the Internal Tooling team to develop operational tools related to assets management. •Propose new tools and methodologies to manage and organize internal company engineering assets
- Forecasting team assets demand, owning, executing and planning assets purchasing;
- Working with the engineering assets flow across the company. All these missions require strong multi-functional work, which means that you’ll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right asset at the right place with the right cost. Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us! Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in one of these majors with 3-10 years of relevant experience (Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics (Statistics & Data Analysis)
- Fluent Spoken and written command of English language.
- Strong Leadership skills, preferably including Leading/Managing/Mentoring Others experience
- Strong Logical and analytical thinking.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multifunctional environment
- Problem solving skills through innovation and creativity
- Solution oriented approach.
- Conflicts resolution skills
- Project management skills
- Programming/Algorithms Knowledge