We are looking for an iOS mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Apple devices. The successful candidate primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. He/she will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- location: Preferable Cairo-based
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality and follow the company development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, and creating quality products is essential.
- Hands on experience 2-4 years on developing and designing native mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of IOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective C is required, While Java is a Plus.
- Familiarity with Xcode.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.