- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Support in dealing with labor & social bureau.
- Support in enhancing job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team-building activities.
- Assist in the implementation of human resource policies.
- 2+ proven years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- BSc in Business administration or relevant field.
- Good understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Additional HR Certificates will be a plus.